tisdag 16 februari 2016

Packing for Jamaica

Hello! My name is Angelica and in my blog I will write about my trip to Jamaica. I have always been interested in visiting Jamaica because it's such a beautiful country and it's so different from Sweden. I love Jamaica's turquoise oceans and white beaches, but of course I want to see other things too. I want to see how they live, both the rich and the poor people. I want to try their food and visit many different places.

First, I am going to fly to Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay. I have booked a beautiful, expensive hotel and I am so excited to live there for two weeks.

Right now I am packing my suitcase since I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I am packing many bikinis, shorts, dresses, sunglasses and of course sunscreen. The weather is very hot in Jamaica, but I like that.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar