fredag 18 mars 2016

Day 5

Today I went to the Time Square Plaza, which is a shopping mall on the beach road in Negril. The shops offer a variety of items. There are many gift shops and several duty free shops that carry perfumes, watches and jewerly. However, I didn't find anything that suited me.
Then I went to a very popular reasturant called 3 Dives Jerk Centre. Its located on the cliffs in a rustic setting. They had a lot of fresh fish and grilled lobster, but they are best known for their spicy jerk chicken, so I ordered that and it was really tasty. It had a lot of spices and flavors.









1 kommentar:

  1. Daiwa Fusion Titanium 2019 (TiG)
    Daiwa Fusion Titanium 2019 (TiG) is a fusion titanium steel core made in 2015. The steel core titanium mountain bikes consists of mens titanium earrings a titanium helix earrings 3x4" nano titanium flat iron x 2" x 2" nano titanium babyliss pro 3" diameter core.

    SvaraRadera