söndag 20 mars 2016

Mayfield falls

Hello there! Yesterday I visited the Mayfield falls in the rainforest. The Mayfield falls has 2 waterfalls and they are very beautiful. It's a tropical paradise and there are several types of exotic flowers, birds, butterflies and other exotic animals. The water is turqoise and very clean. 
They had guides there to show the people around. I had a great guide that teached me a lot about Jamaica's nature. We swam and climbed on rocks to get to the falls. It took nearly one hour for me and 4 other people to get up there. You get very wet during the climb and you have to take waterproof shoes with you. When we got up to the falls, we swam in the different "natural pools", as they call it.
Everything was a real experience. I really recommend you to visit the Mayfield falls.












Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar